- SAVE ENERGY AND COSTS: this mechanical outlet timer helps you automate your outdoor lamps, security system, fans, festive lights or pool pumps by switching them on/off according to your programmed schedule
- PROGRAMMABLE MECHANICAL OUTLET TIMER: having up to 24 on/off settings (can be repeated daily) a day which are programmable in 30 minutes intervals, this mechanical countdown timer outlet is a fantastic assistant in automating your outdoor electrical fixtures
- COMPATIBLE WITH HEAVY-DUTY APPLIANCES TOO: the mechanical timer outlet can control up to 3/4 HP (Horsepower) and 15 FLA (Full-Load Amperes)
- WEATHERPROOF HOUSE FOR DURABILITY: the outlet mechanical timer has a cover to protect the timer from the elements, dust and dirt; also comes with 2 grounded outlets and 12-inch cord
- Ratings: the Woods 50012WD Outdoor 24-hour Heavy-duty Mechanical Outlet Timer is rated 125-Volt, 60 Hz./15-Amp, 1875-Watt resistive/8-Amp, 1000-Watt tungsten/8 Amp ballast/up to 3/4 HP, 15FLA, 90LRA
The Outdoor Mechanical 3-Conductor 2-Outlet Timer turns outdoor appliances on and off at set times. Heavy duty outdoor appliances require a timer that can handle the load. This 3/4 horsepower (15FLA, 90LRA) timer is specially designed to work with portable pools, spa filter pumps, patio or garden fountains, car heating accessories, outdoor lighting and other heavy duty outdoor appliances. Use a timer to control your pond lights, pump or fountain. The forest green blends into landscapes and gardens; place this discreet timer on your patio or next to bushes. A semi-transparent lid protects the pin dial from damage and weather resistant housing is designed for extreme weather conditions. The Outdoor Mechanical 3-Conductor 2-Outlet Timer is ideal for outdoor lighting and seasonal decorations. It can be set for multiple On/Off events, which maximizes energy savings and controls electricity costs by only using power when it’s needed. This plug-in timer provides up to 24 On/Off settings per day and the cycle repeats every 24 hours. Easy to set in 30 minute intervals with never-lose segment pins that can't be removed or lost. Use the manual override button to turn the timer on or outlet on, so you don't have to delete any preprogrammed settings. This timer is compatible with compact fluorescent lighting and is CSA certified for quality assurance. The Woods brand of timers and home controls bring simplicity to your life, by maximizing convenience, security and energy savings.