The Koralia Nano Evolution 425 gph is one of Hydor's new and innovative circulation pumps for small reef aquariums. The Hydor Evolution design and technology guarantees a continuous and powerful water flow which can be directed freely thanks to the special sphere shaped connection to the exclusive combination suction cup and magnet support. High performance, low energy consumption and quick and easy maintenance.
Unlike the non-Evolution Koralia pumps, the Koralia Evolution can be connected to a Wavemaker. Please note, if you are using the Hydor Koralia Wavemaker, you will need to use one of the Koralia 12V Controllable Powerheads.
- New and improved vibration absorbing magnet and suction cup support. Can safely hold the Koralia Evolution 425 positioned in tanks with glass (or acrylic) up to 1/2" thick.
- Flow Rate: 425 gph
- Power absorbed: 3.5 Watts. 50% less power consumption and up to 20% more water flow when compared to previous Koralia models
- Sphere joint: adjustable flow direction
- Smaller design that older style Koralia pumps with similar flow rates
- New shaft-less impeller technology